We help you Get certified!, certified consultants on an average earn 30% more and gives you a competitive advantage in your job search. We specialize in getting people certified!.
See below on how to get certified in Information Technology software tools and methodologies such as SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, PMP and ITIL.
Getting certified is not an easy process, you need to research and selecting the exam, find a good training program and exam location, the choices within those steps can be overwhelming. Certifications can help you set apart from the crowd and help your resume standout, you can also commend top dollars as a consultant, it shows to the employer that you know your stuff. Verity Solutions is with you every step of the way. We offer options to study for the exam and help you narrow down which training centers and study materials provide the best training resources. We can help you purchase exam vouchers and find the testing site nearest to you.
1. Choose a certification exam Select which certification is right for you from our entry-level fundamentals through our advanced credentials for the more seasoned technicians. Consider which option best fits with your experience level, career path and targeted skill set. Following are your Choices:
– This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. An Associate Exam usually consists of 80 Multiple Choice, Multiple response and Matching (pull-down) questions and answers. Candidates have a maximum of 3 hours to complete. You can get certified in all the SAP modules such as FICO, BI, BPC, HANA, MM, SD, HCM and Successfactors. Cost is $500 USD per exam.
– This advanced certification requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions. A Professional certification exam consists of 80 Multiple Choice, Multiple response, Matching (pull-down) and scenario based questions and answers. Candidates have a maximum of 3 hours to complete, fee is $750.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification is the foundation for higher certifications and prerequisite for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE). This new certification replaces the older Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). You can get certified in in tools like Sharepoint, SQL Server, Exchange server and other MS products. Certification fee is $125 for each test.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certification comes after the MCSA. This level of certification requires recertification every three years. MCSEs will gradually replace the Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP). You can get certified in in tools like Sharepoint, SQL Server, Exchange server and other MS products. Certification fee is $150 for each test.
Oracle offers five categories of Certification programs. These are: Associate, Professional, Master, Expert, and Specialist.
- Associate — Fundamental skills and knowledge
- Professional — Professional skill and technical expertise required to manage, develop, or implement enterprise-wide databases, middleware, or applications
- Master — Advanced level of skills, knowledge, and proven ability
- Expert — Competency in specific technologies, architectures or domains not currently covered in the path-based certification model
- Specialist — Foundation-level implementation-oriented certifications targeted at employees of current Oracle partners
You can get certified in tools such as Oracle Database Administrator, JAVA , Application server, and Sun Solaris operating system. Fee is typically $250 per exam.
offers certifications in Mobility, Cloud, Network Security, Project Mgt and Security. Information technology, even in a tough economy, is a rapidly growing field, and the amount of knowledge that IT professionals have cuts a wide swath. CompTIA certifications help to train and identify qualified, knowledgeable employees and match them with employers who have jobs to fill.
® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries. The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you. Click here to See how to get your PMP.
CISSP® certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. This was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT.
Why Security+? Approved by U.S. Dept. of Defense to meet IA technical and management certification requirements and chosen by professional staff at Hitachi Information Systems (Japan), Prestariang Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) and U.S. government contractors such as CSC, General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman. Updated every 3 years and part of the CompTIA Continuing Education program
2. Train for the exam Train for the exam using a variety of methods, including an instructor-led classroom training from Verity Solutions, software self-study and Verity Solutions interactive eLearning courses. Each method can be used as standalone training or in tandem with other learning tools.
3. Find training centers and study materials Join Verity Solutions to help you prepare for the exam, or search for other training centers and study materials, including classes and course-ware. These locations have been reviewed and approved to provide well-rounded exam preparation.
4. Learn about what the exam covers Learn more about what the exam covers and key study points prior to taking the test. Read through Verity Solutions exam guides which cover certification rules and regulations, candidate conduct policy, exam scoring and retake policy among others.
5. Review sample questions Downloaded sample questions for a general overview of what to expect on the exam and examples of question format.
6. Purchase an exam voucher Purchase a certification exam voucher to use in registering for the test once you’re ready to take the test.
7. Find a testing site and take the test Search for certification exam testing locations across the globe through Pearson VUE or other certification providers.